Monday, March 9, 2009

start to IEP journey

Tomorrow is the first step in our road to an IEP. Jailynn tunrs 3 May 31st and will be booted from the Infant and Toddlers program. Tomorrow morning is our phone conference call with the Baltimore City School System. From what I was told the phone thing is not much and after that they will send us a letter with a date for our real IEP meeting.
Im also trying to figure out how we can fit other things in with all this darn therapy Jailynn will be getting.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Juggling schedules is ALWAYS tricky with therapies. I have to set Abby's therapies first, and then the other kids' activities can go around them. Creates a lot of conflict sometimes.

Jane Stefanik said...

If anyone can juggle schedules - it is YOU! Holly, you are a ROCK! I haven't forgotten you guys, my days are running into each other with tax season....I check Jailynn's blog everyday and am so excited to hear her progress! I can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

Love,

Jane