Wednesday, January 28, 2009

today and yesterday... Jailynn sick

Yesterday......
I had my hair colored and cut today and Jason texted me and told me jailynn had a seizure over a minute long. We had noticed her coughing a few times at breakfast. When I got home he told me she had threw up. She had several seizures and threw up several times. She has kept some juice down but no food really.
I just put her to bed and had to stop typing this to run upstairs because of another seizure. I gave her the diastat. Hopefully she have a restful night.

Please pray her sickness passes quickly. I need her to be better by next week or her surgery will be cancelled and it will be hard to reschedule! We have already done all of the pre-op testing.
The seizures so many and so close to surgery make me more at ease with our decision to go through with the surgery.


Today
jailynn slept all night as far as i know, but i am knocked out at night by my meds, jason said he didnt hear her up at night. I got her out of bed this morning at 8 am. She seemed really happy. However even when sick she tries to be happy and smiley. I have heard her sneeze a few times in the hour or so she has been up. She drank a sippy cup full of pediatlyte and ate scrambled eggs and blueberries and bananas with daddy for breakfast. I was able to give her the seizure meds too. So far she is fine, and i pray im not jinxing it , no throw up and she is watching mickey mouse clubhouse.

just because gloria wacthed her for a whole day, ever since she has been asking for nanny many many times a day. its so cute though/ Also she says hi alot but sometimes tries to say hello its more like "hellyow" i love it.

i know its flu season and all that, hopefulley what eve she has will come and go as fast as possible. i was even thinking of cancelling all of her therapies and stuff and keeping her home until surgery after another parent online suggested it, i dont know if that is me being too paranoid or not.

No comments: