Saturday, January 17, 2009

MRI on tuesday

We met with The Halls on Thursday. It was very nice. It really made my MIL feel better meeting Jesse. Jesse was a sweetheart and Cris and Kristy were great too.
Then jailynn had an eye appt. most likely she will be getting eye surgery in the future for an eye turn.

Tomorrow we are having dinner with The Miller's and the Hall's. We are really looking forward to it.

Tuesday is her MRI under sedation. I am very nervous about it and I have been having dreams about it. Thursday is Jailynn's pre-op visit with her pediatrician. Suregry is so close and I am getting scared.

Next Sunday is mty birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly.

It is the other Holly here :) I just wanted to say that I am thinking about you all. I know that it gets hard at this point...being so close to surgery...so many thoughts and worries start to creep in as the reality hits you. Just know that you are in good hands and that the easier times lie on the other side of this surgery. You are taking a giant step towards a better future for Jailynn. Many a prayer will be said by us for Jailynn and you and your family to get through this as easily and quickly as possible.

Godspeed,
Holly (Avery's mom)