Tuesday, June 9, 2009

its a shame...

that school ends this week for Jailynn. Not that I want her in school all the time, but she just got used to it. Today I dropped her off and her teacher said i could just put her on the carpet near the toys. jailynn scooted right to the play kitchen and food and started playing. It was like I wasn't there! It is good that she will be in the same classroom with the same teacher next year. Only different classmates, I do think 2 or 3 of the same kids will be there with her though.

I have gotten her to repeat "I love you" a few times. I am going to keep on working on it with her. I cant wait until she spontaneously.

1 comment:

Joscelyn said...

Holly. I just came across your website searching on the internet. My daughter is two and has seizures, I am looking for people to talk to and relate to. I found epilepsy. com but it seems that no one is commenting or I just can figure it out. my email is joscelyn_janine@yahoo.com if you have any help for me in finding people to talk to! Thanks