Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nervous


Jailynns IEP meeting is tomorrow morning at 10 am. We decided to ask my mother-in-law to come to help look after Jailynn while we are doing some serious talking. She is very skeptical about Jailynn going to school this fall. She thinks it is too ealry. I do agree in some ways. Jailynn is metally more like a 2 year old and 2 year olds do not go to school. However we want Jailynn's services to continue and she really needs to be socialized with other children. I truely belive that she will benefit from it.
Please pray with me that jason and I can be patient, convincing and strong tomorrow. I am a known cry baby when it comes to anything to do with my daughter. Please pray the the school officials will offer what is truely best for Jailynn and cooperate well with us as well.
I have heard all too many horror stories... a few good ones too. Everyone is from so many states though and everywhere is different.
I have a little list of wants/concerns to take with me. Wish us luck!

No comments: