Friday, May 29, 2009

@nd full day of school

I am curious to see what Jailynn's teacher says today when I pick her up. Today we got to school 14-20 mins early. I need to adjust my leaving time from home. I am trying to get it just right. Jailynn kept trying to pull my hand and walk out of the classroom. She was mad whenever I made her go back in. She was upset and whining. I am sure she knew today I was leaving her there. It broke my heart and made me feel so bad. I hope she gets used to it. The only thing is there are only 2 more weeks left and then it ends and I will have to go through this all over again come August/September.
I pray she took a nap. If not she will be zonked out when I put her in the car.
At least she has tomorrow to recover before her birthday and party on Sunday.

1 comment:

Lakshmi said...

Happy Birthday Jailynn. Have a wonderful brithday