Tuesday, September 23, 2008

more seizures

Jailynn had 2 complex partial seizures before I went to school this morning. She normally goes 2-3 weeks seizure free! I guess cause she's not on keppra. If she has more I might be calling Dr K this week. My guess is he will go up on the depakote dose or want to go back to sprinkles. I already called Diana and left a message that I wanted to start scheduling her pre surgical appointments like the surgeon appt and mri. I hope she calls soon I am very impatient.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is lachan moore...and i had a couple of ?'s my nephew has partial agenesis of the corpus callosum...i dont know what to think about it they have him in therapy and everything but i was just wondering...your daughter is 2 blakie is 1 and he dont walk dont talk dont crawl dont do anything dont eat baby food...nothing i was wondering how long it took for your daughter to do all of these things